This is our first movie trailer. It is about an experiment called " Fizzy Balloon" which a chemical reaction takes place. The materials you need to carry out it are: baking soda, vinegar, a balloon and a medium-sized bottle.
The children will understand that some things in our world work in a predictable way. They will learn that mixing baking soda and vinegar will always have the same result.
In these three experiments your children will observe the chemical reaction of baking soda and vinegar and predict an outcome.
- Why do you think is a chemical reaction?
- Why is the balloon inflated?
- What is it inside the balloon?
- Can you see bubbles in the bottle when you mix vinegar & baking soda?
- How do you think you can make more bubbles?